Are you interested in image sensing and software development?
If so, we have the right job for you!
You will develop existing software libraries for polarization imaging algorithms. You will also develop and port algorithms for multimodal image processing.
What we expect from you
- University degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, communications engineering or in a comparable field of study
- Experience in C, C++, Python, and software development within Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Expertise in performance-optimized image and signal processing
- General experience in imaging and camera technology
- Good communication skills in both German and English
- While not essential, some introductory experience in project management would be an advantage.
What you can expect from usWe can offer you an open and collegial atmosphere and individual development tailored to your needs through a comprehensive range of further training and qualifications. We support a healthy work-life balance by offering flexible working hours and a variety of schemes to help you combine your private and professional life. We are committed to providing equal career opportunities for men and women.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your full written application!
Please submit your application (cover letter, résumé and relevant certificates as PDFs), citing reference number IIS-2018-83, to: Meike Hillenbrand.
|Job Reference: IIS-2018-83||Closing Date:|