Fraunhofer IIS established a name for itself around the world
thanks to the development of the mp3 and AAC audio codecs, which enable more than 10 billion devices worldwide. Furthermore, software solutions for the creation and playback of digital motion pictures have been developed at Fraunhofer IIS and we have made cinema digital thanks to the DCI test plan.
Do you have a passion for Virtual Reality, as well as interest in working with the latest audio and multimedia technologies? If this is the case, we have the right internship for you:
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to create visually appealing virtual reality demo content and test material. These scenes will help in standardizing new technologies under the umbrella of MPEG-I Immersive Audio. Your work can shape the VR world of tomorrow.
What we expect from you
- You have experience in programming & design experience in Unity and Blender
- You are creative in composing virtual environments
- You have basic knowledge of digital audio signal processing and acoustics or in media production (not mandatory)
- You have good oral communication skills in English, which is required for international collaboration
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Freedom to develop your own interests, knowledge, and skills
- The possibility to write your final thesis together with us
|Job Reference: 38874||Closing Date:|