Are you interested in antenna systems?
If so, we have the right job for you!
With us, you’ll have the opportunity to design antennas and multi-antenna systems. This will include simulating and deploying antennas and antenna arrays, including feed networks. In addition, you will validate the antennas and antenna systems you have designed using metrological analyses. To make a success of your projects, you will have the chance to work closely with experts from the fields of high-frequency engineering, communications engineering, signal processing, software development, and marketing.
What we expect from you
- University degree in electrical engineering, information technology or a related science.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of antennas and high-frequency engineering
- Good knowledge in the field of antenna arrays and related signal processing
- Confidence in the use of 3D field simulation tools
- Preliminary professional experience in the field of antenna measurement
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect from usFraunhofer IIS offers an extremely attractive working environment in a highly innovative key sector. By participating in diverse projects with a high practical relevance, you can play an active role in shaping the technology of tomorrow. You will work as part of a committed team, in which you will be able to contribute your own ideas and will enjoy scope for creativity. Regular training courses and optimal facilities, as well as a collegial corporate culture,
are things we take for granted here.
Our field of research is satellite communications, in particular, satellite-based technologies of the future. Our current research and development work focuses on satellite-based systems for stationary and mobile applications.
|Job Reference: IIS-2018-70||Closing Date:|