Does involvement in R&D research in the area of future satellite technologies excite you? Then you have come to the right place!
Future television services will require the transmission of increasingly large volumes of 3D-TV and 4k data via satellite. Our transmission systems make global communication and connectivity possible around-the-clock and from anywhere in the world. Our research activities furthermore focus on satellite-based communication systems for both stationary and mobile applications. In this area we develop new concepts for better utilization of existing resources, and implement them in ground station components such as satellite transmitters, receivers and electronics.
What we expect from you
- A degree in, or you are currently studying electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics or similar field
- An interest in telecommunications technology
- Basic knowledge of digital and analog signal processing
- Interest in and initial experience with common programming languages (MatLab, Python, C/C++, VHDL) is preferred
What you can expect from us
- Diverse projects with a high degree of real-world applicability
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance your studies and on-the-job experience
- An open and friendly work atmosphere
- Sufficient opportunity to develop your interests and skills
Send your detailed resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ID number 39915. And don't forget to tell us how you learned about this opportunity.
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Am Wolfsmantel 33
|Job Reference: 39915||Closing Date:|