AudioLabs is a joint institution of Fraunhofer IIS and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU).
Founded in 2008, it is unique worldwide in both, its mission and international approach: A team of globally-renowned scientists is working to shape the future of audio and multimedia technologies in research areas such as audio coding, audio signal analysis and perceptual spatial audio signal processing.
Do you have programming experience in C#/C++ and are interested in Virtual Reality and Media Production?
Then we have the right position for you:
You will program VR scenes and interfaces and support us in setting up hardware and experiments.
What we expect from you
- You are studying computer science or similar
- You have programming experience in C#/C++
- You are interested in Virtual Reality
- You are interested/skilled in Graphics or Machine Learning
- You are acquainted with Python, Unity or other scripting environments
- You speak English or German fluently
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience
- Part-time student assistant positions are available
We can also offer you the opportunity to complete a study or graduate thesis in conjunction with our institute in one of the aforementioned fields. The thesis will be assigned and carried out in accordance with the rules of your university. For this reason, please discuss the thesis with a professor who can advise you over the course of the project.
Please upload a cover letter, a CV and your latest transcripts of records and quote ID number 40266. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Additional information is available on our website: www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Am Wolfsmantel 33
|Job Reference: 40266||Closing Date:|