Our aim is to guarantee reliable audio decoder performance under any circumstances.
We make sure, that our audio decoders behave
- controlled, when confronted with distorted bitstream payloads
- reasonable, when confronted with lost audio frames
Welcome to this manifold area of work. Our goal is to make our state-of-the-art audio decoders - including our broadcast coding schemes (AAC-LC, HE-AAC, xHE-AAC, MPEG-H Audio) as well as our communication coding schemes (AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, EVS, LC3) - bulletproof. This involves:
- automatic script based testing as well as evaluation of test results
- investigation and fixing decoder crashes and further decoder malfunctioning
- development, implementation and test of state-of-the-art audio error concealment methods
The team´s backlog contains tasks for scripting, programming as well as developing and complementing algorithms.
What we expect from you
- You are studying information science, information technology, electrical engineering, computational engineering, mathematics, physics or similar
- You are interested in signal processing, preferably related to audio and/or speech
- You have experience with integrated development environments (Emacs, Eclipse, MSVC and/or VS Code)
- You have knowledge in programming languages, preferably C and/or Matlab
- You are trained in script languages like Bourne shell and/or python
- You are fluent in English
- You are team-oriented, have an autonomous manner of work and are highly intrinsic motivated
What you can expect from us
- an open, cooperative and agile working environment
- collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- many opportunities to gain practical experience
- part-time student assistant positions (starting with 8 hours per week on average - flexible scheduling) as well as full-time internships are available
Please apply for this position online in German and English.
Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 41401. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
|Job Reference: 41401||Closing Date:|