Fraunhofer IIS has become known worldwide for its significant participation in the development of audio coding technologies like mp3 and AAC. More than 1,000 companies worldwide have licensed the audio technologies of Fraunhofer IIS and have now deployed more than seven billion products. Providing major contributions to the standardization and the deployment of MPEG-H 3D Audio for next generation TV broadcast, we have shown once more that we are to date on the cutting edge of innovation.
Are you passionate about Audio? Are you interested in the latest Audio Coding technologies and have a musical ear?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for talented students with a big interest in Audio. Our current topics are in the area of the enhancement of our latest audio technologies and modern and intelligent audio coding techniques.
What we expect from you
- You are studying Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- You are interested in Audio Signal Processing, Psychoacoustics
- You hold some programming experience in at least one of the following: C/C++, Python, MATLAB
- You are highly motivated to learn, work on complex tasks, use creativity for solving problems
- You have good English and communication skills
What you can expect from us
- An open and friendly working environment in an international team
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience
- Flexible working hours that allow you to balance your work and study activities
- Guidance and support in your work/research
- Possibility to contribute with your own ideas and enjoy substantial creative leeway
- Chance to work in state-of-the-art research and technology
Are you interested?
We look forward to receive your application (English or German)!
Please submit it (in PDF format, including cover letter, CV and references) to: Nina Wörlein via our career portal, quoting reference number 41958.
For more information about the institute and its products and services, please visit: www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en, http://www.audioblog.iis.fraunhofer.com
|Job Reference: 41958||Closing Date:|