AudioLabs is a joint institution of Fraunhofer IIS and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU). Founded in 2008, it is unique worldwide in both, its mission and international approach: A team of globally-renowned scientists is working to shape the future of audio and multimedia technologies in research areas such as audio coding, audio signal analysis and perceptual spatial audio signal processing.
What is this about?
In recent years, the use of deep neural networks has vastly increased. However, when used on mobile and embedded devices, the model complexity and the size of updates become important factors. For these aspects, new methods have to be developed.
Do you have Machine Learning (ML) experience and are interested in making ML applications efficient?
Then we have the right position for you:
You will help us to optimize and evaluate deep neural networks for different applications.
What we expect from you
- You are studying computer science or similar
- You have programming experience
- You are interested or skilled in machine learning
- You are interested in efficient algorithms and limited resource computing
- You speak English and/or German fluently
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience
- Part-time student assistant positions are available, starting around 10h per week
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 42445. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Am Wolfsmantel 33
|Job Reference: 42445||Closing Date:|