We are offering several positions for research associates in the department „Vision & Imaging Technologies (VIT)“. In this role, you develop, implement and investigate new approaches in the area of 3D video analysis, computer vision, virtual and augmented reality for digital and immersive media, medical as well as industrial applications.
The field of work includes development of novel algorithmic solutions, related simulation in complex software environments, realization of prototype demonstrators even in real-time and participation and contribution to national and international research projects.
We offer the possibility to work on a PhD.
What we expect from you
- Finalized scientific degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related fields
- Capable to perform self-contained scientific research
- Knowledge in 3D video processing, computer vision and computer graphics
- Practical experience in programming with C++
- Experience with CUDA, Matlab is desirable
- Knowledge in software engineering and software development in a team
- Creativity, communication skills, ability to work in a team, good knowledge in English.
The working time consists of 39 hours per week.
The position is initially limited for 2 years.
In case of identical qualifications, preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft is committed to providing equal career opportunities for men and women.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact:
Herr Dr. habil. Oliver Schreer
Tel: +49 30 31002-620
Please submit your application documents (bachelor’s/master’s degree certificates, employment references, CV, etc.) via our recruitment portal. Your application cannot be considered without the relevant supporting evidence.
|Job Reference: HHI-2019-3||Closing Date: 22.02.2019|