Support us to actively shape the future of autonomous systems. Contribute to a future of safe automobiles, machines, and production facilities. In addition, with us you will collaborate with the world’s best scientists. Your results will come alive in products of leading companies, and thereby you will achieve an active contribute to a safe future.
Just take a look at: https://www.esk.fraunhofer.de/en.html
What we expect from you
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology, or a comparable academic certification
- Knowledge of the English language and the will to learn German
- Curiosity, creativity, and the desire to proactively and autonomously organize your work
- Knowledge of software engineering, artificial intelligence, or platforms for embedded systems is advantageous.
What you can expect from us
- Your chance to actively shape the future
- A unique combination of excellent science and application
- The possibility to attain the doctorate
- Gain insight in various sectors and companies
- A systematic training program, which will accelerate your professional and personal development
- Flexible compatibility of private life and work (according to the TVöD – the public-sector collective wage agreement, holiday entitlement of 30 days, flexible working hours, compensatory working time, accessibility to a day care center, holiday care for children, etc.).
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
Fraunhofer ESK conducts research in innovative software methodologies and technologies that provide technical systems the intelligence they need while meeting the highest quality requirements. Through their experience and know-how in the fields of adaptive systems, dependable systems and quality of service, our researchers are making a significant contribution to the successful development of safety-critical applications for Industry 4.0 and future mobility. The institute’s main work focuses on resilient, cognitive systems, whose dependable functionality is a prerequisite for making digital visions, such as autonomous systems (of systems) a reality.
If we could arise your interest, please apply exclusively through the career page on our website with all the necessary documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates).
Additional questions will be answered gladly by Kirsten Plesch and Johana Fernandez, Tel.: +49 89 547088-373/-311
|Job Reference: ESK-2019-5||Closing Date:|