YOU LIKE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU REGARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW, APPLICATION-RELATED SOLUTIONS AS AN EXCITING CHALLENGE?
THAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AS:
Fraunhofer IZM is a worldwide leading research institute in the field of Microelectronic Packaging.
»All Silicon System Integration Center Dresden« (ASSID) of Fraunhofer IZM is located in Dresden-Moritzburg and specialized in the field of Wafer Level Packaging and 3D Heterogeneous System Integration. IZM-ASSID is operating a leading-edge 300/200 mm Wafer Level Process line for application-specific R&D and qualified low-volume manufacturing. We co-operate closely with our partners in industry and science as well as with material and equipment suppliers worldwide.
We are looking for a highly engaged Research Assistant with technical know-how in the field of Microelectronics, Micro System Technologies or similar fields of research who wants to join our team and to work in the technical field of Wafer Level Assembly and 3D Stacking, including process development and qualification.
What we expect from you
- university degree in Microelectronics, Materials sciences, Engineering or related disciplines - a PHD is recommended
- Ideally you have already experiences in the industrial or University environment and national / international project work
- Innovation- and customer-oriented working method
- excellent communication in English (spoken and written)
- good reporting, presentation and acquisition skills
- goal-oriented, independent mode of operation
- team spirit, good communication skills and flexibility
What you can expect from us
- an interesting area of responsibility in a high-tech environment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of new technologies in the field of system integration e.g. System-in-Package (SiP) and Heterogeneous Integration that act as a decisive path in the dynamic fields of Internet-of-things, Sensor Technology and Artificial intelligence
- national and international project teams
- close co-operation with our partners from industrie and research as well as equipment and material supplier
- you can maximize your strengths and develop your personal career to an international approved technology specialist
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
This vacancy is also available on a part-time basis.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
|Job Reference: IZM-ASSID-2019-04||Closing Date: 15.06.2019|