Our goal is to create the perfect onboard sound and provide maximum musical enjoyment for all passengers. We seek to solve the specific acoustic challenges for onboard audio equipment and develop pioneering solutions for the automotive industry. Our algorithms are featured in the production vehicles of many major premium automakers, where they provide a new dimension in sound and enable enhanced functions for first-class onboard hi-fi systems.
It is exciting for you to be involved in the development of unforgettable sound experiences in the car?
Then we have the right position for you.
- With your help, we’ll put together the right bundle of tasks to suit your profile, such as
- Support with algorithm development, porting and software tests
- Creating software tools for the development process
- Measuring and testing sound systems in the lab and in the vehicle or
- Skilled manual work such as soldering and installing loudspeakers and amplifiers
What we expect from you
- You are a student in an engineering or media technology subject, or also in IT, physics or mathematics
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in both, German and English
- You have a good knowledge of programing languages, particularly Matlab and C/C++; ideally also with initial experience of development environments such as Max/MSP or Pure Data
- You have background knowledge of audio-signal processing
- You have good handicraft skills – depending on the precise range of tasks – and an ability to handle tools safely and competently
- You enjoy developing concepts in a team environment and are able put them into practice without supervision and in a systematic and structured way
- You can recognize where hitches occur and call in the relevant support from within the team
- You have sound knowledge of MS Office
- You are passionate about music and look forward to working in an international team
What you can expect from us
- An insight into exciting topics in the automotive industry and an introduction to this type of work
- Starter experience in DSP programming
- An open and collegial work environment featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Flexible working, providing you with the perfect opportunity to combine study with practical experience
A look at what we do:
We look forward to receiving your application (PDF: including a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records) to Wörlein, quoting reference number 45000.
To learn more, visit us online at: https://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en.html
|Job Reference: 45000||Closing Date:|