- Implement a web platform for the evaluation of machine learning models (cf. AIcrowd or EvalAI)
- Run machine learning competitions (test data, evaluation, starter kits; in a pilot study)
- Advise international partners of the ITU/WHO focus group on "AI for Health"
- Advance ML-based medical applications
What we expect from you
- Student (m/f) at a German university (e.g. computer science, physics, math, bioinformatics or a related subject)
- Programming experience, e.g., in Python, Java or C
- Experience in the area of machine learning
- Favorable (but not required): web development and cloud computing skills (AWS/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Independent, effective, structured work style
- Quick comprehension, creativity, commitment, communication skills
- Because we aim at a longer-term collaboration, you should be enrolled as student for at least one more year.
What you can expect from us
- Gain practical experience in machine learning and cloud computing
- Exciting topics: The research group “Machine Learning” is lead by Dr. Samek and is part of the Berlin Center for Machine Learning
- A highly motivated, international team
- A meaningful task
- Flexible working hours and excellent equipment
- Supervision by experienced scientists
- Presumably the best coffee machine in town
- Better payment in comparison to university
- The possibility to write a Bachelor or Master thesis (subject to suitability)
- The place of work is in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
The monthly working time is preferably 80 hours (or at least 60 hours)
The position is initially limited to six months.
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Dr. Markus Wenzel
Please upload all important application documents (cover letter, certificates, curriculum vitae, current university registration certificate) to our recruiting portal.
|Job Reference: HHI-2019-46||Closing Date: 30.08.2019|