The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is one of the world’s leading application-oriented research institutions for microelectronic and IT system solutions and services.
The Integrated Circuits and Systems department has been developing complex mixed-signal ASICs for more than 20 years. Our focus is on mixed-signal ASIC design for industrial, communications and automotive applications as well as design solutions for increasingly complex electronic systems.
Possible Tasks broadly are:
- IC-Design: Design, simulation and/or layout of analog and mixed signal circuits in nanometer Technologies with CADENCE Tools
- System-Design: Design and analyze circuit architectures, determine system performance using system simulation and high-level modeling, derive block specifications from a system specification
- Mixed-Signal-Design: Mixed-Signal-Simulation and verification of Digital behavioral models along with analog blocks, Verilog-A or Verilog-AMS mode
Was du mitbringstYou …
- are a Masters student in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and/or Information Technology or equivalent degree
- have knowledge on analog/mixed-signal circuit design and basic experience on Cadence's tools
- have knowledge on Neural Networks (advantageous)
- have good English skills
Was du erwarten kannst
- Versatile projects with a high practical relevance
- An open and collegial working environment
- The freedom to develop according to your interests and abilities
If you have any questions about this opening, please contact Nina Wörlein (email@example.com).
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 48335. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.