More and more movie theaters around the world are replacing traditional film reels with digital cinema. In line with this trend, the Fraunhofer IIS has developed software solutions for the creation and playback of Digital Cinema Packages (DCP). Data encryption helps prevent illegal copying of digital cinema packages. A concept known as Key Delivery Messages (KDMs) takes this one step further, ensuring that the data packages can only be opened and decrypted by authorized individuals or devices. The existing playback solution supports all of these concepts and can store known KDMs in a repository for later use. To make it easier for users to manage these files and create a more user-friendly solution, a new extension is to be developed for the existing software solution. In other words, this new capability is to be added to the existing playback solution.
Are you excited by the combination of research and practical experience?
Then we have the right position for you: You…
- familiarize yourself with existing software libraries
- specify and developing necessary extensions
- do quality control, evaluation and documentation
What we expect from you
- You have good knowledge of C++
- You have got basic software development skills
- You have got basic experience using the QT Framework (ideally)
What you can expect from us
- Flexible work arrangements for an ideal balance between your studies and practical experience
- The chance to work in a dedicated, interdisciplinary team
- An open and friendly work environment
- Diverse range of tasks
- The chance to be part of an organization-wide network with representatives from academia and industry
- In-depth insight into and active involvement in leading, application-oriented research
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 51553. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website:
|Job Reference: 51553-AME||Closing Date:|