Your ambition is to make great products even better? Then join our team as Software Quality Assurance Manager and help to continuously improve our automotive audio software.
Our goal is to create the perfect onboard sound and provide maximum musical enjoyment for all passengers. We seek to solve the specific acoustic challenges for onboard audio equipment and develop pioneering solutions for the automotive industry. Our algorithms are featured in the production vehicles of many major premium automakers, where they provide a new dimension in sound and enable enhanced functions for first-class onboard hi-fi systems.
- Create a QA Strategy plan and adjust it to the projects
- Monitor and improve the software development and release procedure
- Create and communicate quality assurance reports to our customers
- Define quality goals, KPIs and metrics for the projects
- Coach projects with respect to quality assurance and process definition
- Plan and conduct internal project audits and Automotive SPICE assessments
- Support the software development team in continuously achieving Automotive SPICE level 2
What we expect from youYou...
- have a university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- have several years of experience as Software Quality Assurance Manager
- have conducted several Automotive SPICE assessments
- have solid understanding of software development processes and project management
- are experienced in communicating with developers, managers and customers and your mindset is focused on identifying solutions
- have profound English language skills for working in an international team
What you can expect from us
- The chance to participate in the challenging development of new audio and media technologies
- Diverse projects with a high degree of real-world applicability
- Personal development through training and education programs
- Work-life-balance (flexible working hours, programs that promote a balance between your personal and career life)
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
This vacancy is also available on a part-time basis.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
Please submit your application (cover letter, CV and grade sheets) online via our career portal.
Information about the institute is available online at: http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de
|Job Reference: IIS-2020-64||Closing Date:|