Support us to actively make the future of autonomous systems and intelligent collectives become reality. Contribute to enabling smart automobiles, machines, and production facilities, which will combine AI and dependability in order to provide solutions –autonomously or in cooperation with each other and cloud services (see link). In addition, with us you will collaborate with the world’s best scientists. Your results will come alive in products of leading companies, and thereby you will take your part in shaping a safe future. Just take a look at: https://www.iks.fraunhofer.de/en.html
For qualified applicants we provide the environment to pursue a PhD.
What we expect from you
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar studies
- Interest and curiosity in self-responsible scientific research
- Communication and cooperation skills as well as customer-orientation
- Programming experience (e.g. C/C++, Java, Python, Linux, etc.)
- Preferably, knowledge in model-driven development, software engineering and/or cloud technologies
- German and English: Fluently in word and writing
What you can expect from us
- Your chance to actively shape the future within an agile organisation
- A unique combination of excellent science and application
- The possibility to attain the doctorate
- Gain insight in various industrial sectors and companies
- A systematic training program, which will accelerate your professional and personal development
- Flexible compatibility of private life and work (according to the TVöD – the public-sector collective wage agreement, holiday entitlement of 30 days, flexible working hours, compensatory working time, accessibility to a day care center, holiday care for children, etc.).
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
Fraunhofer IKS conducts research into innovative software approaches that provide technical systems the intelligence they need while meeting the highest quality requirements. Through their experience and know-how in the fields of adaptive systems, dependable systems and quality of service, our researchers are making a significant contribution to the successful development of safety-critical applications for Industry 4.0 and future mobility. The institute’s main work focuses on resilient, cognitive systems, whose dependable functionality is a prerequisite for making digital visions, such as autonomous systems and their interaction, a reality: https://www.iks.fraunhofer.de/en.html
If we could arise your interest, please apply exclusively through the career page on our website with all the necessary documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, and certificates).
Technical questions will be answered gladly by
Telefon: +49 89 547088-348
All other questions will be answered gladly by
Kirsten Plesch, Phone: +49 89 547088-373 or mail to: email@example.com
|Job Reference: IKS-2020-12||Closing Date:|