Fraunhofer EMFT conducts applied research on sensors and actuators. The 120 employees in Munich, Oberpfaffenhofen and Regensburg possess long-term experience and extensive know-how in microelectronics and microsystem technology, ranging from semiconductor processes and MEMS technologies to 3D integration and foil electronics. These technologies form the basis for the other competence areas at Fraunhofer EMFT: innovative sensor solutions, safe and secure electronics, and micro dosing.
You can look forward to an exciting task in the Circuit Design team within our Circuit & Systems business unit.
- In a team you will realize power-efficient integrated analog, RF and digital circuits in high-scaled CMOS and high-voltage technologies for intelligent mobile sensor and actuator applications
- Together with national and international customers and research partners, you develop specific and novel solutions for existing or new markets.
- You publish research results and represent them at conferences.
- You will supervise students in the course of writing their Bachelor's or Master's thesis.
- You develop business ideas and acquire industrial and research projects
What we expect from you
- Masters degree in electrical engineering or higher
- First project experience in the field of analog or mixed-signal IC design
- Very good knowledge in the design of integrated analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Knowledge in the design of RF or mm-wave circuits are beneficial
- Good knowledge of the Cadence Design Flow and implementation of the specification up to a complete circuit including layout under consideration of parasitic effects
- Good knowledge in setting up a test environment for the verification of integrated circuits incl. PCB layout, test hardware and software for the automation of the measurement environment
If you enjoy creative work and the development of new ideas and prefer a structured and team-oriented way of working, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What you can expect from us
- We promote rapid skills development, so that you can quickly work on your own responsibility. The opportunity for promotion is given and supported.
- In our open-minded team, you can set your own accents, realize your ideas in projects and develop yourself scientifically, professionally and personally.Fraunhofer supports you with various offers to reconcile family, career and career development as well as possible.
- The promotion of equal opportunities for women and men is an important goal of Fraunhofer. By participating in the "Fraunhofer TALENTA"; career program, young female scientists can take advantage of qualification opportunities and the necessary freedom for their own professional development and further qualification.
The position is initially limited for 3 years.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
This vacancy is also available on a part-time basis.
We would like to further increase the proportion of female specialists and executives in our company. Therefore we particularly welcome applications from women.
Severely handicapped applicants are preferably recruited with otherwise substantially equal suitability, aptitude and professional performance.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
If you have any questions about this position, don't hesitate to contact:Mr. Frank Vanselow
Telefon: +49 89 54759-320
If you are interested in working with us, please apply online by using the "Apply" button.
|Job Reference: EMFT-2020-32||Closing Date: 31.01.2021|