Would you like to work creatively and innovatively and develop completely new software solutions and algorithms for film production?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for a new team member with a passion for video topics to join us in developing algorithms and solutions for professional film production. Film producers and artists appreciate the new multimedia design and storytelling opportunities that we put at their fingertips. In addition, we’re working on many related technologies necessary for complete video systems: from production tools for novel video formats to playback in cinemas or delivery to various streaming providers.
- Developing software architectures for various solutions in the field of professional video processing
- Defining modules
- Implementing and testing the specified modules
- Producing documentation
What we expect from you
- A degree in Media Technology, Computing, Mathematics, Physics, or related subject
- Interest in digital video signal processing
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of OpenGL
- Knowledge of 3D rendering APIs (OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal, etc.)
- Collaboration in at least one non-university software project
The position is also suitable for those just beginning their careers with appropriate knowledge and experience from internships, their studies, or dissertations.
What you can expect from us
- An open and friendly working environment in an international team
- The chance to work on the latest video topics
- Challenging projects with strong practical relevance
- Close collaboration with major international customers
- The opportunity to develop your technological and scientific expertise
- Personal development through training programs
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a range of offers to help you find a balance between private and professional life
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
Would you like to work for us?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references). Please submit these online with reference number IIS-2021-56 to Claudia Kestler-Böhm.
|Job Reference: IIS-2021-56||Closing Date:|