Are you interested in working at the interface between our customers and development for high-quality and immersive listening experience on the go?
We have the right job for you!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of consumer electronics, communication, and media technologies. With our Cingo and LC3+ technologies, you will have a decisive influence on the development of algorithms that bring mobile media experience to the next level.
- Managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
- Specify the product vision and roadmap
- Supply feedback from market, customers, and internal sources to the development teams to stimulate new technology developments and improvement of existing ones considering the value for the consumer and the company
- Market research and competitor analysis to continuously contribute to the long-term strategic plan
- Regular customer visits for interviews, technology demonstrations and business development
- Close cooperation with cross-functional teams from development, marketing, and other departments
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities
- Definition of requirements for current and upcoming products
- Demos and presentations to customers and at international trade shows
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
What we expect from you
- Master's degree in Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience of software development and audio signal processing
- Understanding of the qualitative requirements and processes of embedded software development
- Customer-focused and product-oriented thinking
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- High level of self-motivation and commitment
- Willingness to go on international business trips
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and German
What you can expect from us
- The chance to participate in the challenging development of new audio and media technologies
- An open and friendly working environment in an international team
- Multi-year project in an exciting topic area of the future
- Competitive salary and company pension scheme
- Personal development through training and education programs
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, programs that promote a balance between your private life and career)
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
We look forward to receiving your application (English or German)!
Please submit it as a PDF (including cover letter, CV and grade sheets) addressed to Claudia Kestler-Böhm, online via our career portal, quoting reference number IIS-2021-AME82
|Job Reference: IIS-2021-AME82||Closing Date:|