The »Audio and Media Technologies« division of Fraunhofer IIS constitutes one of the world’s largest organizations dedicated to audio, speech and media processing. It has been an innovator in sound and vision for over 25 years and repeatedly won international competitions in the audio and media field: e.g. with mp3 and codecs of the AAC-family. Over 200 engineers and scientists develop first-rate technology, which is sold worldwide, in Europe, USA, China, Korea and Japan. Our Group for Natural Language Processing combines methods from computational linguistics and machine learning to develop digital products and services to improve human-machine interaction.
- You support us with the development of the front-end for our annotation platform
- You assist in the building of a database management system
What we expect from you
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- You have a background in web development
- You are highly motivated to learn, work on complex tasks in an interdisciplinary team and use creativity for solving problems
- You have good English and German communication skills
What you can expect from us
- Flexibility concerning your working hours
- Collaboration in a committed and interdisciplinary team
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 62454-AME. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website:
|Job Reference: 62454-AME||Closing Date:|